Closing the loop.
The current system the fashion industry operates on is clearly broken. Large amount of non-renewable resources are use to produce our garments, then those go to landfills or clutter the market of emerging economies. We have to switch from the current linear system to a circular one and eliminate the waste we create and the resources we use. It sure is a radical change and it will take a long time, but if we work together we can make a change.
How we do things?
Firstly, we design our clothes to last, so they'll stay in your closet much longer.
Secondly, we use 3D technologies in our sampling process. That means that our sampling process is a zero waste one.
Lastly, we offer services that help to reduce waste.
We offer free repair service within the EU & a charged one worldwide. Get in touch to learn more.Get in touch
How do we embrace circularity?
From materials to end to life.
- Using organic natural materials. Those are biodegradable and can easily decomposte into the environement.
- Using innovative new materials. Such as Refibra Tencel.
- Zero waste sampling system. Using 3D technology to minimise waste.
- Giving our off-cuts a second life. We try to eliminate the amount of off-cuts when the fabric is cut. And we try to re-use them as much as possible. Partnering with a handmade toy brand TankannaToys is an example.
- Plastic Free. Our packaging is plastic free, recycled and recyclable.
- Giving Back. We source from nature, and we give back. By planting a tree for every purchase.
To prolong the life of your garment that is the most sustainable choice you can do. You can easily do it by taking care of it in an environmental friendly way.
We work with 100% organic and natural materials, and those are prone to shrinkage. Therefore, we highly recommend hand-wash only for all our garments.
If you hand-wash (or use very gentle hand-wash program) your clothes, you will not only protect your garment, but you'll do something good for our planet too.
1. Do not wash your clothes unnecessarily, in other words do not over-wash your them.
2. Wash at low = cold temperatures, using eco-friendly detergents.
3. Dry naturally. Forget the dryer machine.
4. Think consciously.